Often companies need to report consolidated group financial statements. In order to generate group financial statements every entity included in the consolidation process needs
to report accouting data in a certain format. In many cases consolidation software is used, e.g. SAP, Hyperion or Navision.
We can provide the accounting data for any German entity in a requested format. We are able to use Excel reporting packages as well as online up-load pages. Our accounting and
reporting staff is based in Munich/Germany.
We also offer the following secretarial services:
- Filing of the Statutory Financial Statements to the competent authority.
- For your convenience we will be pleased to duly translate the Financial Statements into English.
- Drafting of the minutes of the Quota holders’ meeting and of the Board of Directors resolving the approval of the Statutory Financial Statements and relevant fulfillments. For your
convenience we will be pleased to duly translate into English the mentioned minutes.
- Keeping of Statutory books (Book of minutes of Quota holders’ meetings, book of minutes of Directors’ meetings, Share ledger).
- Minutes of the Board of Directors' meeting and of the Shareholders' meeting other than those relating to Annual Financial Statements.